Where's the update?

As I see the updates rolling out and people talking about it, I was just wondering... where is it? Has anyone not received the update yet?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

cant seem to get mine to download either

A lot of people have received it and it's should be out to everyone very soon, try this to see if you can force the update to your console :

Basically, you have to go and turn off energy saving mode (the mode that shuts the console off completely). Then, make sure that you have the "get updates automatically checked".

From there, turn off the Xbox and wait ~15 minutes. You should still hear the fan and maybe some hard drive noise. When the update is complete, you will see the light on the front of the console blink a couple of times. Turn her back on and you should see a green progress bar.

It's on my XO. Downloaded it last night. Seems to work as advertised.

@ T00NKEV, I'm doing it as I speak... type. Thanks for the tip if it works.

No, still no update.

Sometimes it takes up to 30 mins to start updating after you turn it off. Give it time.

Mine has been off for almost 24  hours now. Except to check and  see if it downloaded last night. Still nothing.

Ok, I'll try it again... The first time, it blinked a couple of times then eventually turned off. Now, no blinking but I can still hear the fan.

When it blinks and shuts off, that's when the download starts. You can turn it on and see it downloading. It will be a green horizontal line.

If it helps.  I have 3 Xbox Ones in the same room using NAT going out on the same public IP address all with the same settings.  Two of them had the amber power supply LED turned on this morning indicating to me that they had been updated.  The third one 8 hours later still has the white LED on and has not updated.  All of them are set to Instant On power mode and were in the standby mode, not on or powered off.  So I am not sure what the magic is in the background but it does not appear to be overly location or time based.

Good Luck.