Where's my code?

I got my xbox for christmas a couple of years ago, one of the 250GB Black Elite ones, and on the box it promises all this stuff, including 6 months gold membership.
I've not had the internet for a while, and it's only now that I come to seek out the code in the box, that I realise it's not there, and I don't ever remember seeing it.
I know it's a bit late now, but I've not needed to look for it before, and it only comes to light now that I never had it. I'm certain I haven't lost it, because I have still got the box and all the stuff that came in it, including the packaging.
Anyone know how, or where, I can sort this out, without shelling out however much it is for a 6 months subscription? I would feel a bit cheated if I had to do this, as I was supposed to get it with my console.

L

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm not sure about a 6 month (Live time usually just comes in 1 month, 3 months, and 12 months), but each console comes with 3 one month gold trials, but they don't come as a code on a card. You get them by creating a new account on the console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'll have a goosey at the box (it's in the attic at the moment), but I'm 99% certain it was a 6 month. Either way, I was only offered 1 month free when I connected, and my housemate (who has the white 360 arcade) got a free 3 month subscription card with his console as well as the 1 month free when he connected.

Surely there would be more reward for buying the Elite rather than the arcade, one would assume?

L

Sorry this didn't help.

This may have been an extra from a certain retailer, but even then, I've never heard of LIVE time in 6-month increments. As Smwutches pointed out, it's normally 1-month trials, and they are normally done automatically on the console (no code).

Sorry this didn't help.