Where's my B-day?

So around 2 or so months ago my profile was hijacked... luckily I tried to sign in as they were in the process of changing my email info & what ensued was a 2 hour struggle to keep control of my email, the one it was linked with(bad idea btw)& my XBL account. At the end of the night & after learning the hyjacker's email name was currently@u(a big ef u to anyone they stole from)I was successful in keeping my account & changing all my passwords. Anywho my point, well question really had to do with what that did while they had control of my account.  For some reason they had signed up for the XBOX Live Rewards program which I figured was cool with me seeing as I was meaning to do that anyway. The  problem is that I am getting my birthday rewards emails months before my B-day &  my profile pic on my rewards page is completely different from my current pic. These might be two separate issues but it's just a little worrisome. If anyone knows how/where to change ones B-day or if it's possible & also if anyone else's rewards pic is different from there current pic please respond as I am always a little worried about my account since that happened & getting my birthday correct would be a plus :-) thnx in advance for any help!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi there,

the birthday on the Microsoft account can be found here: account.live.com/editprof.aspx

Keep in mind that changing it won't change the birthday of your xbox live account. It get's the birthday on creation of the account and it will stay there.

-

Regarding the rewards issues (gamerpic etc) I advise on going to the forums here: forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

They are specifically for rewards program questions, and the support agents for the rewards program can only be found there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.