Where to go to complain, and/or suggest?

There are major issues with the Halo system right now, any time I get into a tank, Falcon, or whatever, or even BEFORE trying to get into one on BTB, players are doing any numbers of things, including, but not limited to; destroying the vehicles; blocking the vehicles with their body (especially tanks, making it impossible to use it and make your TEAM win, without killing them and being booted for "betrayal!"); blocking the vehicles with vehicles; firing at you while you are on the vehicle, lowering your shields to ridiculous levels; damaging the vehicle to the point it is suicide to use it; et cetera!

If I get banned for making sure my TEAM wins through, and not let some scumbag sabotage our vehicles, honor, and the entire TEAM game, I am going to be very pissed! It seems like the more you defend your TEAM's assets, the MORE you get paired with complete sabetures!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I'm not too sure where you can complain... But after a while away from online gamin it's certainly changed.

You have to be awesome from the word go! You have to 'bend' the rules every which way to steal a win.

I like serious gaming, but to get the win these days it's unbelievable what lengths people go to.

It's not that I'm crap or anything like that.... But 80% of the gamers these days ruin it for everyone else... Good luck with your complaint! Maybe have a rant on Twitter ;)