Where is the Games For Gold or atleast a $ale for the Xbox One family already

Come on M$, hook up your people that bought your system at launch and didn't get a lucky free game by email or location. Where's the love??  I'm not paying $19.99 for an arcade game...(hint, hint)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So it's been out for 2 months and you already want free stuff. Haha. Greed. I love it!

MS announced games with gold would be on XB1 for 2014 back in Nov I think?  Would be nice to get a freebie after shelling out almost $700 for a console and 2 games.  

Powerstar golf... on sale for $15...   there ya go!

very good game BTW

I will never understand why people think Microsoft owe them free stuff just because they bought their console.

^This. This is so greedy for you to be expecting free stuff on a console that has been out 2 months. There are no games to get for free and they are not going to give out the few games they do have on the store. If you want free games, keep your 360 around.

Thanks for the back up on that one camaro! At least I'm not alone on that one lol!

Dufful dont get me wrong, i see what u mean

But, since psn is there and they are getting games on ps4, people want games with gold to compete with psn

[quote user="MASTASLICE"]

Dufful dont get me wrong, i see what u mean

But, since psn is there and they are getting games on ps4, people want games with gold to compete with psn

[/quote]

Isnt PSN only getting F2P games at the moment? Its not like they are giving out ACIV or Battlefield for free.

Free stuff will more than likely happen around the anniversary of the release of the Xbox One. The games catalog is just way too small right now.

Free is the word right now sir, lmfaoo