Where is the account suspension section.

?? found 1 but its only got 1 post in??? I need my daily dose of laughs and giggles yet alas I cannot find it.

Im also having major problems with the xbox forums pull down menu (using IE9)  it keeps making the screen reload/flick...anyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

it's probably only got one post in because posts in there are reviewed before they are published.[quote user="T0mBs75"]

Im also having major problems with the xbox forums pull down menu (using IE9)  it keeps making the screen reload/flick...anyone else?

[/quote]From DMZilla on the welcome post If you encounter any issues with rich text editing using Internet Explorer 9, please try setting your browser to IE8 compatibility mode. This is a known issue and are working on a fix to be implemented soon.

so Ive got to change my settings as they cant set a forum up properly.....great.  

Thanks for the heads up though.

I'm getting bored with repeating myself, but patience would be good. This is a work in progress after all.

Im not asking you to reply to my questions   im merely stating that its a bit poor that ive got to change my settings. i may not reply again to this as im getting tired of having to log in every 2 minutes.

Can't you use a different browser until it's fixed ?

[quote user="N7 Valor"]

[/quote]

I suppose it's fair enough that they didn't have time to test the forums with IE9, it's only been available in Beta since September 2010 after all..

[quote user="Cronan"]

[quote user="N7 Valor"]

[/quote]

I suppose it's fair enough that they didn't have time to test the forums with IE9, it's only been available in Beta since September 2010 after all..

[/quote]

And it's not like MS make that browser at that...

Saying that, I have no problems with being logged out in FF.

[quote user="CosmicThoughts"]

I'm getting bored with repeating myself, but patience would be good. This is a work in progress after all.

[/quote]

You obviously aren't bored of repeating yourself or you wouldn't have replied. Stop being a microsoft apologist all the time and save yourself the hassle.

I just thought it would make sense that my microsoft based browser would work with a microsoft based forum???

Rather that then a "competitors". I do use the others like firefox etc but I prefer IE9 ..although it has killed my facebook ..lags to hell. good thing really, its made me stop using the drivel :)

somebody blinked and missed it