Where Is Onigiri?

I'm in the UK and I can't find Onigiri on the Marketplace.

I find it when I search on here (try it now, type Onigiri in the box) but it's not there when I look for it on the XBox?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well there's so much to play that I suppose it's ok for Onigirii to drag it's feet while the US Beta Tests it for us English folks.

yeah i been playing it.. its alright.  i hope they fix the bad lagg sometimes when you hitting enemies. it will lag bad and you do no damage a few moments later they port over the the other size of the room or if your at a boss your pretty much dead at higher level

I'm pretty sure that FREE TO PLAY GARBAGE has been delayed. Hopefully for a very long time. :P

Its not out in the EU yet,but you can switch your console region and get it from the American store

Az, I grabbed this for XB1 and PS4 last night, The ps4 version is laggy and I'd say it's due to the population playing. Now the XB1 version is playable, however you can't switch PC accounts or PS4 accounts so you have to start fresh. Get it from the store here and change the region on your xb1 to United states, it will be in your ready to install. I play ESO on Ps4 and Neverwinter on XB1, both are U.S servers as there is no oceanic server for either, Onigiri plays about the same for me.

Hey, I've put this on my Download list and I have played the PC version. I'll see if it's ready to DL when I get home after the new XB1 update. And,,, the game is not garbage imo.

Well it's not, so don't fret.

Unfortunately it still is.

It's essentially Marketplace Fraud and in the terms and conditions of LIVE you promise not to miss-represent yourself including your location.

"but you can switch your console region and get it from the American store"

Last time I checked doing that was against the TOU and could result in a permanent ban.

Yeh IV been playing it on an off,and it definitely needs updating.for a start you can't invert the controls, there's still PC buttons displayed on screen (f1-f5) and the dodge control is annoying,its double tap yet its mapped to the same stick as walking instead of an actual button,so in a hectic fight it doesn't always seem to want to work