Where is HBO GO

? The best app on the 360 is missing from the one. Anyone know if we will get it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

In due time let them get there feet wet. Dear lord you children are impatient.

[quote user="goose troop"]Anyone know if we will get it?[/quote]Supposed to arrive during the "launch window", which ends around March I believe.

Even though I cannot understand why they were not available at launch but when I saw they were not up I already assumed that before 2014 is over all apps should be crossed over to xbox one by then.

my bet is that there will not be any of the tv apps on x1, they used the hdmi input for that to make sure people had a cable box hooked to the x1 to play that stuff.  I think that an improved xfinity app could have included live tv and even DVR function but Xfinity tightened the screws.  My son is in college and uses the xfinity app on 360 from his dorm and gets everything but live tv that I pay for.  I feel better about getting some more value out of a huge cable bill.

SAFLEY, the Verizon FIOS app just popped up on Xbox One today, so I guess the One is getting the TV apps, also. Not sure what you get with this other than the live TV, since I do not have Verizon.

great news, thanks

I have fios already and its hooked up through my XB1...why the heck would I want an app that does less than half what I already get?

[quote user="DragonSlayerX"]

SAFLEY, the Verizon FIOS app just popped up on Xbox One today, so I guess the One is getting the TV apps, also. Not sure what you get with this other than the live TV, since I do not have Verizon.

[/quote]

fox now has been there since launch as well as cracked and hulu so conspiracy theory is gone

great news.