Where is everybody?

I no the new forums take a bit of getting used to but wow, the whole place seems dead.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think many people are avoiding the forums for a bit while they get "fixed"

Lots of people are not impressed with the current state of affairs but I'm sure it will all pick up soon enough.

Hopefully it will pick up. I don't really like the changes and it'd be a shame if they did drive people away.

They'll be back. This place is like Royston Vasey - you'll never leave!!

Once people get the hang of the new site it should pick up again.

I've certainly found it easier on the eye now i've turned off the sigs.

Just checked the new forums out. Where are half the games. In fact more than half. It only lists forums for a handful of games.

its taken my an hour to find the uk section lol. Shame this place was always a hive of know how :)

[quote user="BS PALADIN"]

Just checked the new forums out. Where are half the games. In fact more than half. It only lists forums for a handful of games.

[/quote]They are still being added but as it's having to be done manually it's a long and daunting task. At the moment only the current "hot games" (DMZilla's words not mine) are being added. Honestly though I doubt all games will be added as some of them are virtually dead anyway.

i for 1 am not impressed :-(

I love this new forums, Seems like all the old no good topics have gone and this all looks nice and fresh!