Where has my xbox live account gone?

when i turn on my xbox it only give me the option to create a new profile or download a profile even thought i have a xbox live account somewhere. When i try to download a profile i type my details and it start to download it and then say 'xbox live profiles cannot be downloaded now, please try again later' can anyone help me out as to where my live account has gone?

Question Info

Last updated September 16, 2018 Views 2,702 Applies to:

Check account.live.com or xbox.com and sign in there with your Windows Live ID and password. Your Windows Live ID might be blocked or it might be an old email address, or the password is too weak.

If the Windows Live ID is blocked just log in on xbox.com and follow the instructions there.

Also clear the system cache on the xbox before downloading your profile. And check your Hard Drive to be sure the profile is not already on it and is corrupted. If that is the case - delete it from the Hard Drive and then download.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you! This happened to me as well. And your answer got my account back. You sir are awesome and deserve and award.

Sorry this didn't help.

when I go on my main profile every thing is gone when I checked my saves it said save corrupt same with my profile + when I try to play a game it signs me out of live can any offer any help ?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey PoisonCurve9! Can I please have you make your own thread in forum 03 - Managing my Xbox LIVE account so we can help you out with your account issue!

Since this thread is dated back to May, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. :)

Sorry this didn't help.