where do i report problem gamers

so i am in the ambassadors program and i have seen alot of bad activity on xbox live. people are modding games, hacking accounts, and booting people offline. i have talked to xbox on the phone and they say to report these people on the forums but i cant seem to find the right thread for this. i am also wondering if there is a way to become a member of the enforcement team. when i have asked other ambassadors i get rude responces. we pay good money for xbox services and do not need people like this ruining our gaming experience. please help direct me to the right places i know of a few people that do not care about the code of conduct and violate them daily. i have reported many people through the xbox console but this doesnt seem to work 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Support is wrong when it comes to reporting other people. The only way to report anyone is by filing a complaint via the console. The enforcement team investigates every complaint, but they do receive thousands of complaints every day so it can take time for them to take action.

Becoming a member of the enforcement team is like applying for any other job.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.