Where did shows on Xbox Live such as "Sent You a Message" go?

Did I miss the announcement of the line up changes somewhere along the line? What happened to the shows on Xbox Live such as, "Sent You A Message", "Majors Minute", and others? I liked the two guys who did Sent You a Message and their other shows. So where did they go? Is IGN it now for video shows of video gaming information? Not that IGN is bad, they are not. I liked the people and the format of those shows and would like to see them do new shows. So if anyone can clue me in on whats up I would appreciate it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

They canned them in favor of something else. I guess it was about 3 months ago?

Yes that seems to be the time they went away. I don't remember hearing anything about it. That kind of surprises me as Microsoft seems to love promoting new gadgets. I looks to me like Xbox has adopted IGN to fill that void. But there reports, except for maybe the Daily news thing are so bare bones. The guy on IGN that reports on games and gaming news just stands in what looks like his office and reads off a paper.  Love your Gamertag. I have been accused of NoxiousFarts many times.