Where did my tenure go?

My gold was expiring today, so I entered a new gold card through the website.  My console was reporting that I was a free member, even though my profile on the website said I was still gold.  I called support and they had me re-download my profile, which got my console to recognize that I was gold still, but my tenure seems to have gotten reset from 9 to 0.  The phone support said that it won't display a 10, but I think I'm still at 9.  He suggested that I post in the support forum here to see if one of the moderators or support people here could find out why my tenure reset and how to get it fixed.  Any help available?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Maybe it will come back is all I can say am not an expert. It might be those things where you have to wait till it refreshes thing. That's all I got I'll try to get more info and get back to you because your problem is important to me and I care. So I'll be back, (to get more info) BYE.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Psycho! Could you provide us screenshots of what you're seeing now and, if you have it, what it used to look like? We'll be able to follow up from there, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it.  It looks like it corrected itself sometime over the night.  My tenure is back to 9 years like it was before I renewed yesterday.  Maybe they run batches at night to update tenure?  In any event, I'm back to normal and the resolution appears to be exercising some patience.  Thanks again!

Sorry this didn't help.

Glad to hear it NDPsycho! Game on :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm holding out also.  Maybe my Tenure will return It's been About 1-2 days. Anyway it is 0 yrs. now when viewed through my avatar (social tab).  It's just blank next to my gamertag at the profile page (settings tab).  I am just a few months from being 5 yrs. and I'd like it back.  Any help would be great.

Sorry this didn't help.