Where can i request stuff to microsoft

I was just wondering where do i request stuff to microsoft for xbox because i have some great ideas that would improve xbox a bit more.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Well, there is the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/Feedback forum.  You could post your ideas there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yup, thats perhaps the best place short of getting a job at Microsoft.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Carlos the pro"]

I was just wondering where do i request stuff to microsoft for xbox because i have some great ideas that would improve xbox a bit more.

[/quote]

But Xbox is perfect. No room for improvement, I'm afraid.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="noboundz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, i find that funny., xbox is not perfect, its far from it, but still nothing is perfect, i'd call xbox half perfect if ms would stop having people from india and other places on their support lines when people need help on the phone, they dont listen to you, they dont help anyone with their problems, and no one can even understand what the heck they say, we need more support reps in canada and usa instead of other countries that cant even speak english or understand how to use a computer and expect to know how to help anyone.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="DarnedNut"]

[quote user="noboundz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, i find that funny., xbox is not perfect, its far from it, but still nothing is perfect, i'd call xbox half perfect if ms would stop having people from india and other places on their support lines when people need help on the phone, they dont listen to you, they dont help anyone with their problems, and no one can even understand what the heck they say, we need more support reps in canada and usa instead of other countries that cant even speak english or understand how to use a computer and expect to know how to help anyone.

[/quote]

lol I meant the Xbox itself, not Microsoft's employees. Besides, I was being sarcastic, which is not to say Xbox isn't great. Praise MS!

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="noboundz"]

[quote user="DarnedNut"]

[quote user="noboundz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol I meant the Xbox itself, not Microsoft's employees. Besides, I was being sarcastic, which is not to say Xbox isn't great. Praise MS!

[/quote]

The Xbox platform has been my preferred gaming platform for over seven years now, but there's a lot it could be doing better.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.