Where can i find a 250gb hard drive?

Hi i have been looking all day for a official Microsoft 250gb hard drive (not a slim drive) i have tried gamestop cant buy online none in stores with in 100 miles, none on walmart, target, best buy has off brand no way im touching that.  I looked at amazon they have them but people have said they had problems getting off brand ones when the ordered the official ones.  I also looked at micosoft store no luck any ideas where i can find one NEW not refurb.  Thank you for any replys please link if you can find one =D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

As they are no longer discontinued i doubt you will find them new

The only place I can find any is on Amazon.

I bought one from Amazon about 3 months ago.  It was a bit pricey for $120 but it was an official Microsoft product and as you now know they are hard to come by.  I believe there are still a few available but I advise you to purchase only from Amazon sponsored sellers.  Good luck!

^^ ok guess ill have try that, mind if i ask what seller you bought yours from?

I would try going to Game Stop

i strongly suggest trying tigerdirect.com since they sell xbox related stuff, occassionally its on sale as well. got a 320 gb drive on sale on black friday for 109 dollars, not the 130 that is usually is

I doubt that the 320GB drive will work with the xbox he has

true. if he has one of the older non slim ones, this wouldn't work anyway. pity

and i sold my 250 gb drive to gamestop after i got the new one