Where are you pre-ordering Gears of War 3?

As the thread title says really. I pretty much always pre-order from Game, but given the recent mishaps and pre-orders mess ups from their site overhaul I'm a little apprehensive as towards pre-ordering from them; nothing worse than getting your pre-order after all your mates are already ploughing their way through the game!

I've pre-ordered from shopto a few times and they're usually fantastic so I think I'm gonna go with them, I've only ever used them for Friday pre-orders though. Can anyone tell me how they are for Tuesday releases? As it's a little more awkward given there's only one working day before in the week for the game to arrive.

Edit - Paragraphs don't seem to be working, no matter how many spaces I use, this site was usually fine on FF. Anything special I need to do?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Inapplicable"]

I preordered the epic edition a few weeks ago off of their sister site Gameplay and it was dispatched today.

[/quote]

Is that so? Do you think it's just an automated e-mail as they're processing early or do you think you might genuinely get it early? I love the convenience of pre-ordering online, but I'm always debating with myself about where to order when it comes to best prices and possibilities of getting it early lol.

Pre-ordered from the local gamestation last month, will be epic   hahhaaha   epic ya get it?

I'm off to Game this weekend o place pre orders for Gears 3, Battlefield 3 and MW3. I'm happy to just collect from store but pre ordering means i get double points on the loyalty card

Well its not that hard to pre-order the game in a store so you can physically go and get it on the day of release!

I chose Shopto.  Im going to pay for it now reading of all the dispatches.

GAMESTATION! partly because of the Savage Grenadier Elite!

I preordered the epic edition a few weeks ago off of their sister site Gameplay and it was dispatched today.

I haven't pre-order it yet, wheres the cheapest place to go for?  Or does anyone reckon supermarkets might have a launch day deal on?

Mine have been shipped, got the email from GAME today!!! should be here next day or so hahaha!!!!!!

I think the GAME pre-orders being shipped is just so they can process them quicker.