Where Are this years Good XBLA Games?

this year has been awful for xbla, there has been no real good games apart from Outland,  last year was a strong year for them , so this year should at least be half as good,  , there's still half the year left, an 1 or 2 games coming that look good, but is that all,  i hope not,

so what are your thoughts and what game is the best this year on XBLA  ,, Outland is mine

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Torchlight was great imo. Tons of looting and dungeon crawling.

Beyond Good & Evil was also excellent. It's like a full retail game. Need to get back to completing it.

Guardian heroes when it comes out finally

Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica are still to come out yet can't wait for them to be released!

[quote user="Leezxx"]

Beyond Good & Evil was also excellent. It's like a full retail game. Need to get back to completing it.

[/quote]That's because it was a full retail game when it originally came out.

The last great game I can think of is probably Super Meat Boy but that was released in October last year.

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

Guardian heroes when it comes out finally

[/quote]

Last year was a truly amazing for XBLA games and I agree this year has been quite poor. Best looking has got to be Torchlight, but I've still not picked it up yet. COME ON DOTW!

what as yesterdays one there not appearing on my dash

dungeon and dragons : daggerdale gd but the lag issue not gd :(

hmm

Torchlight, Beyond Good and Evil are great. Retro City Rampage looks interesting :\

Angry Birds and BoulderDash