Where are the third party gamer pics/themes?

Seems like MS removed the all of the third party gamer pics and themes. I'm talking about Team DZN, Disruptive Publishers (they actually still have a mini selection of their themes), Blind Ferret, etc.

But I see they haven't removed the MLG packs that the squeakers like to use these days.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 52 Applies to:

Gamer pictures and themes get removed all the time. If you already bought some of those gamer pictures you can still download them in download history. If you didn't then your out of luck unless they are put back on to the marketplace.

Team DZN gamer pics and themes are still available, they are just buried in the new interface. Select Games from main Live menu, Hit Games Marketplace, Hit Avatars, Select Gamer Pics, Select Sort By Title,,,search for Azmodeus, Metal Battalion Maidens, Ebunnies, St. Patricks Day Pics, Ekitties, etc.. Hit purchase to view the old Gamer pic banner to see the images. Hit again to re-download or purchase. You can go to gamer-pics.com to see the proper title.

gamer-pics.com/team-dzn

XBOX 360 user

Yeah, most of those pictures are buried in the Marketplace. If you put the search to Release Date and go all the way back, you'd be surprised what you find back there that you thought was removed. Ex: The Red vs Blue picture packs. I thought those were removed, but they're still there.

Why can people let a twelve month old thread rest. :P

-

On a more serious note the search system for the marketplace is rubbish. You can often find things my going through yourself that the search functions says doesn't exist.

Kind of like the forum search, haha.

Because Team DZN gamer pics will never die. ;)

XBOX 360 user

Whats a good way that's currently working to have our own custom Gamer pics?

[quote user="wolflordss"]

.....  can go to gamer-pics.com to see the proper title.

gamer-pics.com/team-dzn

[/quote]

I was curious about this too.  Thanks wolflordss for the info :)

No prob. I am amazed how many people are stating that you cant get Team DZN pics. They are buried...but they are still there.

Hit purchase to view the old Gamer pic banner to see the images. Hit again to re-download or purchase.

XBOX 360 user