When will it ship?

Obviously I know the release date hasn't been announced yet but I preordered the Day One Edition from Microsoft online and I was wondering if it will ship like Amazon where it arrives on release day or if it will ship on release day.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Did you get offered a shipping option when pre-ordering? I have never shopped at microsoft, so not aware of shipping policies....

not sure how they work it but with chances being the initial launch day will be pre orders only with no commercial sales..you should/could expect it on that day.

The units will be sitting at the shipping depots ready to get loaded on the truck out for delivery a few days before the launch...

It will launch on the 5th, or 12th of November.

The question isn't about the launch date as nobody knows that yet, the question is ordering it from Microsoft will I get it on launch day or will i get it after launch day.

The MS store claims launch day delivery so I guess it'll ship the day before. With only 13 territories to deal with I'm sure they can get it in place to deliver to everywhere on launch day

it will ship out in November between the 1'st  and Oh I say 30th?

[quote user="Favious M"]

What tohellnbak said. The website says "Street date delivery to most metropolitan areas.  Additional transit time required for some locations."

[/quote]

Yep, it says that. I remember reading that when I preordered.

It will ship before ps4, so I will guess Nov 8th

Could you tell me where on the website it says that please.

What tohellnbak said. The website says "Street date delivery to most metropolitan areas.  Additional transit time required for some locations."