When will Gears Release?

Given the Studio has only been working on the game for a week, when do we expect this to be finished?  Gears of war is the reason I got an Xbox 360, and I made sure I got that Gears of War 3 special Edition 360.  

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/428587431760121856

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Obviously since no date has been announced, any guesses that anyone here could make would be nothing more than wild speculation.

It's released next week, that good for you?

No idea... probably the fall of 2014 at the earliest or sometime in 2015 (more realistic guess)

Lol a week after the announcement. Hmm lets see video game production usually takes at least 2 years for a major title. So yea my guess Christmas of 2015

Evolve production team says they been working on evolve for just under ten years

If it was done right Shaggy2000, I would run right out and get it.  I didn't get into the Xbox Ecosystem until my friends introduced me to Gears of War 3.  So my knowledge of the Development Process is lacking.  I was hoping someone with more knowledge could give an estimate, even if it was speculation.  

If I was to guess, I'd say late 2015/early 2016.

Thank you sir.

why do people ask questions like this? OP, are you really thinking that the general population of these forums is going to know this? Like the post says, the studio has had the rights for a WEEK. it will be years before one comes out. I would say one year at the VERY least and that is if they rush it. Just calm down. Its going to take a while, games don't just pop up over night.

About then... Or round abouts...

Wow, another "How long is a piece of string" question... Everyone, dust off those crystal balls!