When is the update schedule for.

Last year I remember an update happening on Nov 1st but this year so far nothing.   I kept hear about Youtube and other new things coming to the fall update but wanted to know when is it.  Does anyone know when the console will be update this fall.  Thanks Scott

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I heard it was gonna be the 1st but theres no for sure release date. If anything id say anytime before the 7th, microsoft usually tends to release their updates near the anniversery of the xbox 360.

it's going to be a while yet.   Definitely won't be by the 7th.  

Those of us in the preview have yet to receive the update. That would put the public release towards the end of November.

As mention in other thread(s) the update suppose to be on NOV. 25th.

Some ppl are saying it could be well into the new year now because the beta has only just been released and it has a 3 month validity!! I thought it was this week or next!! Gutted now if that's true!?

They have yet to release an official date, but most believe November 25.

its not gonna come out nov 25th

So far the closest date I can come up with seems to be the 25th of November.  That seems to be the date that eveyone is talking about.  Even though i find it kind of stupid to do so on Black Friday of all days.

[quote user="trekkie1969"]

So far the closest date I can come up with seems to be the 25th of November.  That seems to be the date that eveyone is talking about.  Even though i find it kind of stupid to do so on Black Friday of all days.

[/quote]

But then everyone gets their new TV's and Kinect's to try it on. Even though I just got both :)

No official release date yet. Keep your eyes open on http://www.majornelson.com for any announcements regarding the release for the next system update. Yes, some people will up the update early because they are participating in the Preview Program. No, you cannot sign up to take part in the program anymore. Sign ups are closed.