When i sign into xbox.com it doesnt have ANY of MY xbox info

My xbox gamer tag is Maddison Monroe and when i sign in on here its RevoltingDock02??? 0 gamer points here and like 1k on my xbox... how can i fix my xbox.com info and i tried calling xbox, they want to freeze my account for 2 weeks!!! i have not been hacked btw it has been displaying this since i signed up!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Does your XBOX 360 console sign into the correct gamertag "Maddison Monroe"? If so please check which Windows Live ID is on that account and what Windows Live ID you are using to sign into this XBOX.com account. Please make sure to physically check and not just say it is as other's have said the same thing and when they go to physically check on their XBOX 360 the e-mail addresses are different.

To check the e-mail address that is on your XBOX 360's gamertag please do the following:

My XBOX > Select your Gamertag and press A > Go to the Account Management Tab > It will list Windows Live ID

Please confirm that this Windows Live ID is showing up under:

http://www.xbox.com > Hover over My XBOX > Select Accounts > From there select Contact Preferences on the right and check the e-mail address.

It's most likely not the same, if it's not then please recover RevoltingDock02 using the e-mail address you are using to login to XBOX.com with onto your XBOX 360 and change the e-mail on the gamertag to something else so it's free to use for your primary gamertag "Maddison Monroe". If you need help with finding out how to change the e-mail on your gamertag follow the directions on this website: support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.