when did you start your gaming life and what console

I started in 1989 I was 4 yr old and it was nes

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I started in 1992 with the same console. I only played 1 game for the whole duration that I owned the NES, WWF Steel Cage Challenge. Loved that game so much.

1979 - Atari 2600

Yah for Pitfall, Haunted House, Space Invaders, Pong, Air Sea Combat and Dolphin.

gm

1980 ish - Atari 2600

Yars Revenge, Galaxians, H.E.R.O, Pitfall, Venture, Jungle Hunt, Defender 2, Berzerk, River Raid, Joust, Dig Dug

Atari was late to Australia as was everything else back then. These are the games I got with it, Console was bought here and my dad bought the carts in Hong Kong, I got the NES shortly after

Atari 2600

Tank, Breakout, Q-bert and much much much more.  I still own it with over 100 plus games.

Kind of started with the Atari 2600, my dad worked for TI at the time and used it to help program the Speak and Spell, then really got into gaming with the NES.

Tank -  classic.  Rebounding walls  

Atair 2600, favorite games for me at the time was maze craze and combat with my neighbor

Tank = Best Multiplayer game

1982 Atari 2600.  Have owned or still own NES, Super NES, Nintendo 64, Game Cube, Wii, PS 1, 2, &3, Sega Master System, Genesis, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Turbo Graffix 16, Xbox, 360, and now Xbox One.  Will own a PS4 in the near future.

Atari 2600. Adventue, Pitfall, River Raid, Gunfighter, Tanks.

What great memories!