When did you pre-order?

I picked up a pre-order in late Sept at Best Buy. This was when more stock magically appeared and they re-opened them for like a day. Just happened to be browsing the store, asked and they were like yeah we got some.

Gamestop on the other hand... "No we're sold out". In GameStop speak, that means "we are trying to create demand"... What about you guys? I was late to the game and got mine just fine.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I actually pre-ordered mine in late June/early July. I had been going back and forth on whether I could afford a new console with a kid on the way, but in the end I couldn't resist the temptation...I guess I have no will power

October 3rd.

Funny thing was, when it was announced I thought both were dumb. I have an expensive gaming rig. However them announcing Dead Rising 3 made it an instant buy for me... one of my favorite series. Then I read up on multimedia features and became excited. I love it as my new entertainment hub, which is it's primary use. Secondary is gaming ;)

Sometime in June.

I got lucky because I pre ordered in late October. The store I went to only had like 2 pre order spots left.

March is when I pre-ordered BOTH xbox 1 an Ps4 But it wasn't until late AUG or Early SEPT I decided to go with the xbox , both pre-orders were with best buy!

about 10 min after it was announced at E3 was 3rd in for it

Dang, 3rd and 10 mins after it was announced. Crazy. At the time of announcement I thought it was cool for the DRM. I really, really wanted the DRM. As a heavy PC user the ability to have everything in the cloud was amazing. I didn't care so much about "used games" as I buy games to keep and have around 1200 games on Steam. The DRM was basically Steam for XBOX. I hope it comes back :(

Right after E3.

Pre-ordered the Day One on November 15th, received it November 22nd :) Perfect