When are you going to fix this glitch?

the word FALL is banned and i heard other words are banned that are clean friendly words. When is this glitch in the system going to be fixed?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

What are you talking about? You just typed fall in for yourself.

[quote user="FALL OF REACH"]

the word FALL is banned and i heard other words are banned that are clean friendly words. When is this glitch in the system going to be fixed?

[/quote]

Are you talking about Halo Reach, in which case the word FAIL has been stopped from being put into service tags.

Only one thread is necessary.

As there are 2 threads, I will post this here too:

You can not put FALL in your Motto, just as you can not put EG in your motto.

FALL I kind of understand in a warped way too cautious kind of way. Not because of being a replacement for FAIL as what would be wrong with that really? But, because of it being F ALL possibly, but even that is a bit of a stretch really.

I preferred when bios/mottos were only banned if reported or caught as being offensive as I am sure 99.999% of the use of FALL and EG in mottos would be of the inoffensive variety.

It is possible to put both FALL and EG in your bio, but not in your motto.

i try to play games online but it keeps disconnecting me and tells me to check my connection so i do then it signs me right back in and this happens with all my games

Same here. and its has happened to 2 of my other friends as well.

You may always check this page for any LIVE service issues. Since this thread is very old (and now off-topic) it's going to be locked.