When are MS going to fix the achievement glitch

Its been like 2 months now and my gamerscore keeps changing. It should be 35765 and its only showing 35370. Sort it out MS ffs.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is this only on the website? And is it only on your forum gamercard?  If so, is it really a big deal?

No its not just on them its on my windows 7 phone. My xbox and windows live games are fine.

it shouldnt be a big deal...but just the fact its not synching up right shows there is an issue between this site and his Xbox, but doubt its on the top of their priority list to correct

On Xbox.com my GS is 86809 but on my Console its 87014, i remember tweeting the support about it but helpfull they were not, iv given up on it being sorted, its not a massive issue but its nice when things are correct.

It's not just an issue between my Xbox and the forums, when I'm sitting on the main dashboard it shows the wrong score but when I actually go into my achievements it shows the correct score, same for a few of my mates.

Also when I click on my mates Gamertag it shows the wrong score but if I 'Compare Achievements' with him it shows the correct score, this is all from the Xbox 360 Dashboard aswell.

Haven't noticed a problem.

Past few days mine has been alright - Console to website.

However today it seems it's not wanting to update.

I haven't noticed any issues with my Gamerscore between Xbox.com and my 360, but an issue wouldn't be too surprising. There's a fair chance that Microsoft has some kind of issue between the services at the moment. Like everyone else I'm hoping any issue will be sorted out as soon as possible.

That explains the reason behind this... Xbox LIVE is somewhat down. Clicky!

That explains today, but people have had this problem for weeks now.