Wheely?!!

In anticipation of Forza 4 I'm looking to buy a steering wheel preferably with pedals and force feed back.

So what you got and how do you rate them?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey Spuudle been off work for a weeks holiday so only just seen your message, boiler fixed you'll be glad too know, stiil I'm a good £300 lighter. Lovely! The steering wheel is still on hold at the moment but I'm watching a few on a well known auction website just in case there is a bargain to be had.

[quote user="pezzzer"]

Bargain bud. The flippin boiler packed in this morning so it looks as if I'm going to have to wait a bit now. Bloomin eck!!

[/quote]

Ouch! Has it gone completely or do you rekon it can be repaired?

Bargain bud. The flippin boiler packed in this morning so it looks as if I'm going to have to wait a bit now. Bloomin eck!!

Ive just got one off e-bay used but very good nick and still boxed £60 and £5 postage.

not to bad as i just got dirt 3 i cant wait for the postman to turn up at my door with my new toy!

Flippin eck!

Here's a link for the New one;-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Official-Microsoft-Xbox-360-Force-FB-Steering-Wheel-/360368491286?pt=UK_Computing_ComputerComponents_JoysticksJoypadsGamepads&hash=item53e7a2cb16

Over £200 including postage!!!! For something that had a R.R.P. of £79.99!

The links fine bud, bloomin expensive innit. But it sure is tempting for getting a new one. Knowing my luck though I'll buy one and summit better will be released the day after! ........ but sure is tempting.

Tried to edit my previous post again. But wouldn't let me. The link is to  USED wheel, NOT new!

They were discontinued a few years back, unfortunately. I've been after one for ages. Not too keen on buying used though. But, a new one on ebay is extortionate! Example;-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Official-Microsoft-Xbox-360-Force-FB-Steering-Wheel-V2-/360362157143?pt=UK_Computing_ComputerComponents_JoysticksJoypadsGamepads&hash=item53e7422457

Looks like I might have to buy used.

Don't think they are gonna do an official replacement

Edit: Sorry, don't know how to make a better link.

Just done a quick search and nobody seems to have them in stock. Have they been discontinued and is there a replacement due then?