Whats your rage game?

Hello all,

-

Now the title isn't about the type of game where you get beat by something, swear but then get passed it. No, rage games are the games which make you damage gaming equipment, bring destruction to household objects, threaten the existence of a species etc.

-

For me its always been FIFA, and its the reason I now wait for a year until I get them for a fiver :D. From stupid loading times, to division 2 goal keepers catching every single frikkin shot you have at them. Right down to the feeling of crapness by the time you get to the end of a season.

-

But FIFA did surprise me just a few moments ago. Its the only disc that never snapped at the first attack. Managed to fold the damn thing about 4 times before it eventually started to shatter.

-

So what game drives you mental?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Trials HD, I broke a pad playing it and another one raging at it. The only other time I've broken something was because of Kickstart on C64, ironically it's pretty much the same type of game lol

Haha FIFA 13 started to annoy me last night - 3 online seasons games in a row I had the joys of an invisible ball! CoD frustrates me when I'm having a bad sesh - everything feels like it goes against me, targeted by every RC car etc. But when when games start to pee me off I play summat else, if they continue to annoy me I trade them in. Simples! The only thing in my life that make me come close to 'raging' are my kids....lol!

Why would you snap a game,that's really pathetic, I get annoyed at FIFA and cod but would never consider getting a game out just to snap it lol, why not sell and get money for it

I've got a little frustrated at games over time but never to the point where I felt the need to break something.

Not meaning to sound like I'm having a go but to those who get to this point then I really think you need a different hobby lol, if it was me getting this mad at something, I'd find something else to do that was less stressfull ;)

[quote user="Mister BuzzBee"]

I've got a little frustrated at games over time but never to the point where I felt the need to break something.

Not meaning to sound like I'm having a go but to those who get to this point then I really think you need a different hobby lol, if it was me getting this mad at something, I'd find something else to do that was less stressfull ;)

[/quote]

(mod removed)

But back on topic, Trials HD an Trials EVO get me frustrated at times, To the point I actually think the game hates me.

Bit over the top?  Lol

[quote user="Ooh im good"]

[quote user="Flaming Pingu"]

Bit over the top?  Lol

[/quote]

Whats over the top is some people completely ignoring the thread topics and giving us the righteous BS opinions on everything. My advice is just don't reply to a thread if you can't take part in the thread in the way the OP intended.

No wonder this place is universally known as unfriendly.

[/quote]

I'm sure the OP intended you to start being a whiny *** in this thread right... hypocrite. The only person who seems to be unfriendly and uncivil in this thread is you.

FIFA 11 cost me a joypad. FIFA 12 cost me a £5 disc. CoD 4 cost me a disc after spending what felt like years on 'No fighting in the war room', when actually it was only about 12 attempts and then it pissed me off!

-

Uncharted on PS3 cost me a joypad and I loved that game. Just got carried away having a great gaming sesh one day, and ended up snapping the joypad in half unintentionally. Cost me £40 and only then did I rage.

-

But then I think back to the days of the SNES and Nintendo. Games like Ghouls & Ghost, Robocop 3. These games were truly difficult but offered a fun challenge. So game rage isn't always about not being able to get passed a certain point. Sometimes you can't actually believe your continuing to play utter kack!

Aye, my first pad broke just because Trials is one of those games you end up overworking on, especially when I was in the League on these here forums. The other one I broke because I just got fed up and discarded my pad by tossing it accross the room (casually I might add) but they don't make em like they used to. I played Kickstart when I was 8 so can be forgiven for smashig it to bits I reckon

Otherwise I remember Street Fighter 2 bouts with my brother ended up with us actually fighting. Ha

@Gory Masher - I av to agree with you mentioning them old games such as Ghouls & Ghost, Robocop i even remember spending hours on Paperboy, Pacman,Gauntlet, Indiana jones, Space Raider and out run (to many to mention)  They were massively challenging.....and in some ways more harder than the games nowadays................I remember getting so frustated with them but i would keep going back for more. I did damage some Joy Pads on the C64 playing these............................................Nowadays I think the only frustrated I have got with a game is Halo 4 whenyou are doing the flying part of the mission (without giving to much away) - I just found it nails to do and that was on normal ( This for me spoilt the game and was a real let down )..........And 'No fighting in the war room' - well what should i say lol