Whats Your Favourite Game Of All Time And Why?

Ok, Just A Bit Of Fun, Whats Your Favourite Game Of All Time And Why

10 Words Or Less

Assassins Creed II

Free flowing Linear Brilliance In Rennaisance Italy At Its Best.

Cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Knights of the Old Republic

I get to use a LIGHTSABER.  What's not to like?  Bzzzztwing!

well...someone is clearly bored today, but a good discussion topic and one which many people will struggle to answer.

For me, Final Fantasy VII....this is the title that made me a gamer, it was story telling in a way I had never experience before. A way of playing that was more about technique and precision and strategy then just button bashing and arcade style games.

It was a revelation for me, to see something that truly changed the way I thought about games and to this day is the benchmark for me when it comes to deciding on what I consider to be really legendary games

On the Xbox....I would say  KOTOR, Jade Empire, Assassin's Creed series, Lost Odyssey,  HALO series, Batman Arkham Series, Super Streetfighter IV, ll stand out as being at the top of the games I have enjoyed...but hard to pick one of the lot

Final Fantasy VII for me also, plenty to do and a good 40+ hrs worth of gaming! Loved that game!

Unreal Tournament - Arena based FPS at its best.

SO hard to choose :(

For me I guess it will always be Mass Effect, can't really choose between 1 and 2, 1 has the better story, really epic story, but 2 has better chafacter development and combat.

Mass Effec t as a series - huge space opera action RPG Thane Garrus alien side boob :D

Halo 3 because Wizards.

10 words is boring. Haiku's would be better:

Kung-fu and robots

Xenogears has Gods and stuff

But Disc 2 not good

Call of duty 3 closely followed by Mario Kart 3DS

"Mortal Kombat II".

I knew every character's 2 fatalities, stage fatalities, babalities and friendships.

Kung Lao's Hat Fatality just never get's old.

Az

Final Fantasy VI

Good storyline and fun gameplay. Great music also :D