Whats with the achievement pics

Everytime a new game comes out the pic on xbox forums are different to the ones on the xbox unless you recover the gamertag.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't understand what you mean? I haven't seen any issues like what you're describing, but I'm interested.

Well earlier with gow3 it was the cog logo then it changed to marcus fenix now its the cog logo again same with wwe 11. You play it on the xbox its a wwe logo then here on the forums its a john cena logo.

Odd, but I'll keep an eye out for that when looking around. As far as I know the official Gears of War 3 logo is Marcus Fenix, as that's the one which is identified on consoles. Maybe it's being changed behind the scenes or something, because I know Call of Duty: World at War was changed from "Call of Duty: WaW" to "CoD: World at War" early in its lifespan.

Well on my console its a cog logo and when looking at other peoples profiles on here its also a cog logo. But i also saw the marcus fenix one. It aint for what region you have is it.

Are you referring to gamer pictures or the icons on there recently played?

This is just a guess but what i think is it was the Marcus Fenix one, but on launch day they had a Title Update (cleared leaderboards, etc) and i assume this changed the logo also.  Just a guess.

Yeah this is weird. RE4 one is different on the forum compared to the console too.

Its changes back to marcus finex.

wow want an interesting discover i think someone needs to investigate this

any pictures to show us what exactly is going on?