whats the halo reach credit limit per day

what is the halo reach credit limit per day

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

120,000 Cr.

[quote user="Lukehi"]

[/quote]

It was 60k originally, they bumped it up to 120k at the end of last year.

Couldn't you have asked this in the last thread you made about Reach?

[quote user="Naffry"]

Couldn't you have asked this in the last thread you made about Reach?

[/quote]

Yeah isn't it odd how his 'Friend' got a credit ban on Halo: Reach right after he made this post. (I mean he did ask what the daily Credit limit was maybe he was asking so he could mod the game so he could easily get the 'Make It Rain' Achievement which is to make it to Lt. Commander Rank in Halo: Reach)

Maybe his 'Friend is really himself. :D All I can say is Modding isn't the best way to get Achievements dude Hard Work is the only way to get Achievements.

ShadowMonkey987 out..

the Best place to ask about Bungie policy is on the official Bungie site and its forums, clearly if you have to ask what the limit is after asking about being banned for reaching that limit clearly shows someone trying to beat the system. Bungie use an automated system to pick up and detect such...."limit reachers"...if you continue to boost or cheat to farm credits on Halo Reach multiple times, all that will happen is you will be banned from playing online on reach by Bungie and you will have all your credits reset including all items purchased with spent credits

im not trying to beat the system. my mate got credit blocked and he wanted to know the limit per day was.

and your mate isnt able to post on this forum or the official Bungie one.......oh dear

I think i'm actually losing brain cells everytime i read these threads.