• 12 months Live
  • Maybe another game if i Fancy

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nothing 360 related.  I already have 14 months gold on this account and the only games I want this year are BF3 and Skryim both of which I'll get on release.

I doubt i'll be getting anything for myself for xmas, 2 kids and a baby due in January is going to cost me an arm and a leg.

No idea... already pre-ordered BF3 and Saints Row 3 with my own money. Nobody buys me games :(

Preferably a force feedback xbox steering wheel and F1 2011, along with gold subscription

Christmas list?

-

Im not 8 if i want something i will buy it aslong as i can afford it.

Battlefield 3 and Assassin's Creed Revelations; Maybe Mass Effect 1&2 since I plan on buying the third one.

Family hates me for xmas since never know what to get me since whatever I want I buy :/ I always leave the latest family guy dvd season for my aunt to buy so I don't bother buying it, video games I never get any since any I want I'll get on release. Most of time I have to see what movies/box sets etc I want but don't buy them when they come out and tell each of the family what to get :/

I need one of my laptops replacing so instead of me forking out cash for it again, mum said she'll pay for it since only thing of any kind of value that I currently want. Wouldn't mind a parrot drone to play with but I ain't paying £300 quid for one and either will see, Rather give me half towards a new alienware laptop..... So yeah no games :)

Never get games for xmas as I always buy them myself and my sisters or girlfriend would not have a clue where to start last game I got for xmas was Tony Hawks: Underground on the gamecube

i have to say, everytime i read a comment from alchamist don, i LOL. whether its meant to be witty or not, its always funny, true and straight to the point!

Nissan GTR.  Somehow i doubt i'll be getting one mind.