whats happening to my xbox 360??

ok here it goes.. my xbox will play some games but won't even recognize that some are even in the tray or will say disc is unreadable when all of my games work perfectly fine on my freinds xbox..? and on black ops it won't let me play kin der toten, five, or arcade zombies.. but i paid for n downloaded the brand new map pack with land of the dead n that works fine? n when on live it won't let me play one map it just bakks me out? i forget the name of the map tho.. and now when i turn on my xbox 360 it doesn't even show that my profile is there!?? whats happening?????

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sounds like there are several issues at play here. For the disc-read issue, please try this guide. As for your profile missing, please try recovering your Gamertag. If you continue to have issues at that point, please remove any memory devices attached to the console, and then try the game discs.

If these steps don't resolve your issue(s), the console will likely need repair. You can check your warranty status and set one up here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.