whats going on

whats going on with these new forums they arnt half slow i signed in took me ages to work out how to get here lol at least they have smillies thats a good thing

but honestly how long have they been like this? Is this the beta or something?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

they've been like this since they launched they're slow and broken.

They have been like this for a couple of months now? Don't know. It's slow and crappy, having to delete stuff just to make sure the reply boxes don't disappear is laughable.

Half the forum(or more) seems to have Fred Perry badges as well now, is basically everyone an ambassador again?

they've merged the xperts program with the ambassadors program.

it eats bandwith like a pig on steroids

"Half the forum(or more) seems to have Fred Perry badges as well now, is basically everyone an ambassador again?"

I quit the XA program due to nothing being done with it. Im surprised its still going.

[quote user="makinmagic3"]

"Half the forum(or more) seems to have Fred Perry badges as well now, is basically everyone an ambassador again?"

I quit the XA program due to nothing being done with it. Im surprised its still going.

[/quote]As Sparkle mentioned, the Ambassador Program has been merged with the Xpert Program.

To me this is a good thing, as the Xpert Programs seems to have a lot of energy behind it while the Ambassadors have been very neglected.

I've been an Ambassador in the past and now it seems I am one again.

No its part off the Xperts programme; its merged in with the Ambassadors now. As a result we all got the Fred Perry badge on 'ere.

EDIT: Damn never seen sparkles post and vote musta been typing faster than me!

[quote user="voteDC"]

I've been an Ambassador in the past and now it seems I am one again.

[/quote]

i was told i wasn't good enough to be one... last time round and that they made a mistake giving me one... i'm waiting for that to happen again. lol.

EDIT: philip i posted ages ago. lol

Supposedly i left the XA program... *sees XA icon under gamercard*

I didn't know about the Xpert program merging with the XA though.

[quote user="makinmagic3"]

Supposedly i left the XA program... *sees XA icon under gamercard*

I didn't know about the Xpert program merging with the XA though.

[/quote]

yeah there was an email saying some would make it (if you had actually been helping people) and others would not... i guess i helped enough.