whats going on?

when I try and join a party chat it says get gold now but my gold does not run out till 7/17/14 and when I click on it. it says

Because of your past behavior, you cant for parties, you need an xbox live gold membership.

I would just like to know why it says this an if im banned for how long?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What was your past behavior?

OP the only way to get a sure fire answer is xbox support,you have had no email notification?

im not sure I was in a party with my buddy playing bf4 and I just could not hear him but he could hear me then I turned off my xbox and would not let me join again

no email from xbox and I was on the phone with xbox and they did not know what was going on and I was on the phone for at least 3 hours

Party chat issues normally indicate "nat settings" not being open,but 3 hour phone call,surely they would have covered that?Well its the miricle cure hard reboot and maybe get your friend to do so to,and check your "nat" in settings.if you are both open nat,there shouldnt be a system problem,bf4 was patched on this.

Hope u get sorted,gd luck.

well I guess I am temporarily suspend from partys idk why or what I said I was in a party with all my buddys the whole day did not even go in game chat today

You can find out a little more information if you post here: forums.xbox.com/.../4276.aspx

Well as long as you can play,and you can game chat,I know not a fix,I still cant understand why support left you hanging with no answer,I presume its been escalated?is it tied to a specific game?can you p chat rom the home screen?maybe something carrying over from the 360 that has caused this.

-

Cheers digital... :)

ive been on xbox one since it came out and I cant talk in game chat or even make a party so I guess now I wait how long do you think it will last?