What's going on?!

Hello!

A while ago i entered my creditcard for XBL Gold, so i could play AvP online with some friends. I do however not afford paying for Gold every month as i'm unemployed. So, i have used XBL Gold two months. One i paid for, and one that Xbox drew from my bank account through the creditcard.

Now however wheever i boot up my Xbox and it tries to connect to xbox live, it tells me my account is suspended and forces me to remain offline. I have no access to the market or otherwise. I noticed this as i was about to download hitman, which i have purchased through the game market earlier this year. to summarize: I Can only play things directly from a CD. I Can't even download games i've purchased on the past.

Now, would someone please tell me what the -f is going on here? I'm pretty sure i wasn't suspended becuase i didn't pay for another month of XBL Gold in advance. So, could someone help me out here and help me make sense of this?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi! When you purchase an Xbox LIVE subscription through the console, automacic billing is enabled for the account. Unless you call Xbox support to turn it off, you will be billed every month for the service. What has most likely happened here is that the system was unable to charge your card for the renewal of the subscription, which caused the account to become suspended. When a credit card is declined, the subscription is not immediately suspended. We actually wait 2-3 weeks before suspending the acct to give you the chance to update your info. In order to regain access to LIVE, you will need to pay the past due balance on the account. Based on the info you've provided, it's likely either $9.99 or $19.98. You can give us a call at 800-4MY-XBOX to find out the exact balance. Once the balance is paid off, we can turn off the auto-renewal option for you as well if you request that we do so.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Always remember to turn off auto-renew when ordering a gold subscription on the console. You have to call !-800-4MY-XBOX like Lloyd Irving said and pay the over due balance before you have access to your account again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.