Whats going on XBL Enforcement Team

As much as the name Minnesotaburns probably annoys all XBL admins. I have a question. Why has burnsys latest 4 ,of many, accounts been banned coincidently after his membership renews? And yes i saw his latest XBLET vidieo

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I thought that I heard he made the jump to PS3 for their lax enforcement. Burns is a cyberbully. While his targets are often other cyberbullies(among children and unsuspecting mothers) that does not make what he does right.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

How is he managing to brainwash all these players into campaigning for him?

[/quote]

Because he mainly attracts CoD players, whose brain are easily manipulated to begin with.

How is he managing to brainwash all these players into campaigning for him?

Why leave it on?? So he can make another video of him trying to troll xbox support so he can get paid that "YOUTUBE MONEY"from the little fan boys he has.

Minnesotaburns wouldn't have to worry about this if he wasn't a troll and a griefer, it is hard to have sympathy for someone like that.

-

You also have to ask yourself if he is being truthful about this. After all, wouldn't you turn off automatic renewal after the first account ban? Why leave it on for a fourth time?