WHATS GOING ON WITH XBL????

As a paying customers we all need answers!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Currently there is an issue with connecting to Live.  Please keep an eye on the status page for updates.

support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

in that link it says that if you are in Europe there is a current problem, but your question gives no hint on what the problem is, if you would explain further that would be grateful.

Computer person... also a Mopar technician.
CEO of Independent LLC

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi guys.

As you probably already know the issue with connecting to Xbox Live has been fixed. Microsoft have apologized to lots of other users, I spoke to Xbox Support myself and one of the Live Chat representatives mentioned it was due to an issue with European ISP's which has been fixed. The engineers at Microsoft worked hard to fix the issue for us all.

@RitzyBiscuit7 had covered this but I thought it would be good to give a more detailed description.

Well hope you got the help you requested and I hope mine and Ritzy's responses helped.

Happy gaming! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Fixed? I can't connect to XBL since 3 1/2 days now (tried it 10 minutes ago), same error...

Sorry this didn't help.

First of all, take a xbox live connection test, then post the status here,  I might be able to help with more information.

Sorry this didn't help.

Disgusting how Xbox live has been down for more than 48 hours and we get no compensations. We have been paying for your xbox live and when its down we expect to be compensated for this

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello.

@TMK HaZaRD I can only apologise on behalf of Microsoft and Xbox. However we're not official employees of Microsoft or Xbox.

What you could do, if this situation has made you unhappy you are more than welcome to post feedback on the matter.

All you need to do is voice your concern on http://xbox.uservoice.com/ and the Moderators can then feed this back to Xbox and the relevant parties.

We are sorry again and we hope that your complaint gets dealt with quickly.

Thanks for using Xbox Live and keep safe :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi MacNCheez

Thank you for the link to the uservoice forum and for actually admiting you dont work for Microsoft unlike some other so called "official support " members that just repeat the same annoying posts and lock threads when they dont like what people are posting.

I understand that things can go wrong but what infuriates myself and other gamers is when we feel like we are being treated like idiots and or being ignored xbox live is still having some issues (same again this I can understand) but why cant Microsoft give a small gesture of a few days xbox live or a few points, and maybe give yourselves the opportunity to announce this to give this forum some sort of credence that I feel has been lost over the last week or so.

I know that there would still be people that wouldn't be happy and it still wouldn't be enough but there would be an awful lot more "something is better than nothing" minded people it would just be nice to know that our voices and concerns have been heard and I dont think that asking for a little bit of respect is too much to ask for

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi @Mr BAR ST3WARD.

Thanks for the positive feedback , I do appreciate your comments, no need for me to lie, I am just a user like yourself :)

In regards to the compensation or gesture of good will think about this, they would have to send everyone some compensation and that's hard, they are Microsoft and they do value their customers. Without us Microsoft/Xbox wouldn't have grown to be as big as it is today.

I totally agree that something is better than nothing, all I can do is apologise on behalf of Microsoft, I understand it's not my job to apologise but I'm an Ambassador for Xbox.

I have no influence over anything too serious but what I can do is advise you to submit feedback in regards to this, I promise it's looked at and if it helps I'll even vote for the post myself, again I wish there was more I could do but please don't threat, Microsoft values their customers and without bringing false hopes, I don't think they will let this go unnoticed, but again I'm not sure so don't quote me on that.

I hope you can understand and you're always more than welcome to submit the feedback and we will see what happens.

Anything else you need help with, feel free to comment here or request a chat with one of us.

Thanks and enjoy your day :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Been trying to contact  xbox live for an hour now and I honestly  need help with my account  there's an error on the email  address  of my account however, the system  won't  allow  me  to  change it. Any help?

Sorry this didn't help.