What's your opinion on the X1 exclusive games line-up?

Launch-wise, it's the best launch line-up in recent memory. Ryse looks amazing and really fun, DR3 looks like crazy awesome zombie mayhem, Forza looks like the best racer around and Killer Instinct is shaping up to be really cool, all I keep hearing are positive impressions for it. Overall they all look very, very good.

--

I'm REALLY REALLY excited for post launch. Fable Legends is my game of choice, I love Fable, and Legends sounds soooo awesome. And then there's the heavy hitter, Titanfall. I can't tell you how excited I am for Titanfall. I love Halo, but always felt it was a little slow. Titanfall brings the epicness of Halo together with jetpacks, parkour, and mechs...the game just looks too good. The Titans look so fun, and the soldier play looks so fun, it just looks so insanely good. 

--

Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break both sound very promising. I'll more than likely be picking these up and I have nothing but good expectations for both, very cool promising titles. The next Halo will of course be awesome. I loved all of them to date and the only thing I want from the next is to make it bigger. Bigger maps, bigger player/team counts, bigger vehicles...just bigger. But I'll be happy with whatever they give us; it's Halo. Kinect Sports Rivals looks really good and I've heard tons of positive impressions saying it works really well and is a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of space for Kinect-focused games right now, but that may change soon, and either way it still looks really fun. D4 looks interesting, although I'll admit I don't know a lot about it. Although I've only heard good things and I'll definitely be keeping up with the info on it. Project Spark looks so awesome and I have a feeling that amazing things will come from it. I can't wait til it comes out and people start making tons of games with it. It has so much potential.

--

So that's my opinion on those games, I'm sure I forgot some. What's your guys opinion on the X1 exclusive games line-up? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Awesome launch line up.  Really looking forward to Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, and Ryse: Son of Rome on launch day.

Not that interesting when compared to what is still to come this gen. I've only got 2 words on my mind - Dark Souls! Glad those getting themselves a new console are excited for the games. Beyond the staple shooters, driving sims, and sports games, I'm hoping we see new genres emerge with the new gen upon us. It's starting to get, dare I say, a little stale.

I think a really good launch line up......definitely the better launch lineup.   And when you stretch that launch window out over the first 3-4 months, it goes from really good to SUPER!

I love what I have been shown so far.

Forza 5 = Most anticipated

Ryse = On the fence. Hope its good for the sake of a new IP but will wait and see.

DR3 = Looks like so much fun.

Killer Instinct = Huge fan of originals. Played new version and was sold instantly. Day 1!!

Sunset Overdrive = Not a huge fan of Insomniac. Resistance 3 was the only game of theirs I actually liked so will wait and see.

Quantum Break = Loved Alan Wake so have high hopes.

Halo 5 = Love Halo. The end.

Titanfall = Is it March yet??!!

I know there are others but this is enough of a list.

Titanfall alone gives Xbox the edge over anything else.

-

I'm glad to see new IPs, but I wanna see them keep coming. Don't stop now MS!

I'm happy with the launch line ups Def have a couple exclusives prepaid for both consoles. Looking forward to Sony's Big announcement Thursday.

I feel just as excited wen I was a kid and went to an event in bristol for the release of the sega megadrive,These next 6 months are gonna be an absolute dream come true for xbox gamers.

I things are very promising!

Not a big racing fan but Forza looks insane! DR3, despite the performance flaws, looks to be very entertaining and way better than 1 and 2. Ryse just looks beautiful and action filled. Halo will easily sell consoles like usual. Sunset  looks to bring something new and quirky to the shooter market. Btw...I can't freaking wait for Titanfall!!

It's a very strong line up, Ryse and Forza show that the X1 is capable of pretty graphics and Dead Rising shows that the X1 is capable of crunching some serious numbers with the size of the map and number of zombies,  and this is just the start,  TitanFall is shaping up to be a console seller,  and Quantum Break could be stellar.

i think the launch titles are just ok. but in recent terms that is good. nes had amazing launch with mario bros, excite bike, kung fu, and more. snes had super mario world, pilotwings, and f-zero. n64 had pilotwings 64 and mario 64. xbox had halo and pgr. a lot of these games were some of the best if not the out right best games the console ever saw. the x360 and ps3 launch lineups were pretty horrible.

-

as far as the topic. i love the xbox exclusives.

-

fable legends looks to be taking things back to the roots which is fantastic. i also cant wait for fable anniversary.

-

i cant wait for halo 5. i cant wait to find out what master chief is up to roaming the desert.

-

titanfall is a console mover. i still have an x1 preordered simply because im a bit worried i may have troubles getting one around march. this is despite the fact i have no interest in the launch games (not that they are bad, but i have games i think will be more fun to play on x360 still) and the lack of a longer kinect cable is really going to botch my home entertainment setup.

-

sunset overdrive is my pick for year one surprise hit on either console. something about it looks genuinely fun, but im not getting my hopes up yet. ive learned to wait and see more gameplay, but im watching closely.

-

the gameplay in gears of war was a lot of fun and when i first played it it was the first game to give me a true next gen feel at that time. while we arent getting another one im sure they are going to be working on something with similar gameplay, they have it mastered so thats exciting too.

-

there is also xbox fitness. not a game, but an exclusive. i am a big fan of p90x and beach body so im really looking forward to this as well.