What's up with all of the hating on the Xbox One??

There appears to be so many people seriously hating on the Xbox One. It is really sad. It is an EXCELLENT console and was certainly my console of choice this generation. It is so innovative how you can do so much more than playing games on it, however it is definitely a true gamers console as well. I am not an xbox fanboy, I just love video games too much to have an alliance to just one company, and have since Atari 2600. I have had just about every console from the 2600 on to now. I do plan to get a Playstation 4 sometimes in the future, but when comparing the two before their release, I was like, "make mine the Xbox One!" When I first got my Day One edition Xbox One, I went on Amazon to check out the reviews and was shocked that there were so many 1 star reviews only to realize a lot of them are fake feedbacks from Sony fanboys to try and downplay the Xbox One. It appears even worse now. When I look at the Playstation 4 reviews there are not nearly as many 1 star ratings and I know Playstation is not that much better than Xbox One, it is only cheaper because Xbox includes the kinect which in my opinion is well worth the extra $100. People need to grow up and applaud the fact that there is healthy competition which makes it good for all involved. When there is no choice, (see the ea sports "madden' monopoly), the consumers always suffer. I do not regret my choice at all but I have no interest in downplaying the competition.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've never understood the hate ( from either side ) that some gamers have, it puzzles me.

You should be enjoying whatever you have chose but if you find yourself spending more time justifying  your decision by attacking the other console, well you might have made the wrong choice.

People just hate to hate. IF these gaming news site would stop stair up Nonsense . And click bit. IGN is the worse.

There's plenty of hating going both ways...

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, it only matter what you think!

Make your choice, keep it to yourself, & game on! ;)

I don't get all the hate in world, but hey thats just me........

Never under-estimate the power of positive thinking. :)

It was a lot worse during the reveal with the policies & price & Kinect. It kinda simmered down over the months but a lot of people are still uninformed and going off the unwarranted hate almost a year ago. And then upon the release months internet gamers starting going at this whole Resolution & Frame Rate debates.

If everyone just realized we all are different with our gaming preferences it would be a peaceful community.

PS4 has it's share of flaws and so does the xbox one.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

...as well as their own individual & unique benefits & features.

tru dat :)