What's the official date for call of duty ghosts

There's a shop close to me and it's selling call of duty ghost for £50 and it's not been launched yet,is this allowed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Official date is November 5th on Xbox 360 and PS3.

Not sure what the official stance is now on shops selling it early, some have got in trouble in the past but if you buy it you'll have no problems as long as it's a legit copy.

There's already quite a few playing now.

No its not allowed... But it will be the shop owner who will get in bother not you.

I've just spoken to xbox and they said you can purchase it now but the server might not let you play it

If you really want the game, go for it.

forums.xbox.com/.../1612599.aspx

I don`t know if the OP is telling the truth,but is it worth the risk?

Release date is Tuesday, due to the now cancalled Royal Mail Strike that was planned for Monday 4th no doubt orders were shipped early or retailers got theirs early.

-

Not a surprise to see shops breaking street date, social media is full of people sharing that they got their copies yesterday

Hey guys I just bought my call of duty ghosts gonna give it ago later a shop near me is selling it for £50

you bought ghosts for £50...two days before it will be £40?

-

Should have just watched the footy

15th November on the Xbox one apparently , a week before the consoles released ate which is ridiculous

[quote user="Flaming Pingu"]

15th November on the Xbox one apparently , a week before the consoles released ate which is ridiculous

[/quote]

I know the wife will be going crazy, having a game but no console to play it on lol.