What's the longest period so far you haven't touched your new Xbox One?

I haven't played anything for at least a week now (other than updating a BF 4 patch). Burnt out on Battlefield 4 and Dead Rising 3 and no other games appeal to me until perhaps Titanfall. I think also work and social life have cut into that time as well.

I am hoping to get some gaming done this weekend so will get going on Peggle 2 again.

<Edit> Just noticed how the forum has cut the title of this topic on the forum board.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1 hour

Hmmh.. I have like over 1½ months now!!

I got to play on an X1 at a gaming expo early january, but I still havn't recieved my own console, but will next week :P

Well my xbox one is downstairs were all my family is and I barely touch it when the kids go to bed I go upstairs and play on my ps4 untill titanfall drops it will no doubt remain this way unless I fancy a blu ray or some Netflix in living room

I haven't personally been on my XB1 now in just over 2 weeks.

Not because I don't enjoy it, I haven't had the same amount of time to game recently that I usually have and what gaming time I've had has been spent on my PS4 as the wife got me Assassins Creed 4 for that and it's one addictive game lol

About 2 weeks..ish. Waiting for new games now. Next game i actually have coming is Fable Anniversary on the 360, for the X1 it's Thief and I reckon that's late Feb?

[quote user="Goatsnatcher"]

About 2 weeks..ish. Waiting for new games now. Next game i actually have coming is Fable Anniversary on the 360, for the X1 it's Thief and I reckon that's late Feb?

[/quote]

A lot of online stores have Thief due for release on 28th February on XB1 & PS4 and I've not read anything to say otherwise, delays etc.

I loved the original on PC so really have high hopes for this one.

I'm lucky that I've still got loads to do on games on both consoles but the next game I'll be buying on next gen will be Tomb Raider in just under 2 weeks :-)

Probably 1 week. I still like to play on my Xbox 360 every day. Have got about 7 Xbox 1 games and when I do go on it, I usually play Zoo Tycoon. Wait until they make improvements to the system which peps are asking for, usually comparing the things you CAN do on 360, and more peps to get an Xbox 1 console (have only seen about 10 of my friends doing so), and when more games like Halo, Titanfall, Minecraft and others come out. Haven't tried the party chat feature on Xbox 1 mainly because I don't get spammed with party invites compared to on the 360. Xbox 1 doesn't have a big library of games/apps which 360 does only because it's a fairly new console (released 22 November 2013 less than 2 months ago).

since my 1 is in my living room... where the TV is... I use it every day....  Matter of fact while I was typing this... I changed from the weather to ESPN..

Nearly a month.  After i beat ryse i went back to old trusty.  Call of duty is better on the 360.  I did decide to take a break from cod this past week.  I'm loving the one right now.  Battlefield is awesome when I can get in a match.  I just started up a new madden franchise with Johnny football at the helm.  I'm moving the Cleveland browns out of state (again).   Madden graphics look great on my new plasma.  I need to go back to dr3 and nba 2k at some point.  Only two months before Titan fall, one month until tomb raider and a week until cod map packs.  The one is a very good next gen console right now.  Give a year or two when we have more games and a few patches and this will be a great console.

Since Thursday night as I have been doing a lot of physical training!