What's is your ONE issue with your ONE console that you wish could Microsoft fix / improve ?

We have heard and seen how good the one is or could be so the burning question what is the one thing could that could be fixed / improved to make it better?      

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Including a mini dash as it's to long winded

Mine is to Fix the problem with the HDMI through connection when connected with my Virgin cable box (same with sky) because i cant snap between TV / Gaming or get the TV to work when in full power mode as advertised, this issue is because the console is geared up for American TV frequency ( 60Hz) and not the Uk ( 50Hz)           Are they going to fix this ??????

Bring back the mini dash! Everything is buried far too deep in the apps!

Make it Backwards Compatible.

Bring back the old party system

Get rid of that annoying game for party found box that pops up every 5 mins smack in the middle of the screen

not being put back to the dashboard when trying to continue with my DR3, cant play it at the moment, will have to play something else until its sorted again.

I really don't have any issues with the xbox one as I love it, but I do wish it was backward compitable as I have quite a few 360 games but I still have my 360 for them

The size of the updates for games is pretty ridiculous. A 5GB update just came out for Dead Rising 3. Not looking forward to the future of gaming if every game is going to have constant massive updates.

Yeah I agree I really wanted to play dead rising the other night but couldn't cause my internet download speed is crap, so 5 gig took about 2 - 3 hours