What?!

First take a look at this, its everything I'VE PAYED FOR on the xbox marketplace:

Red dead redemption: golden guns weapon pack,the war horse,

Indie: Avatar lazer wars,I MAED A GAM3 W1THH Z0MB1ES!!!1, M2AF, moe mekuri, Total miner,

Call of Duty Black Ops: Annihilation[En],Escalation[En],First Strike[En],Retaliation[En],Rezurrection[En]

misc avatar items worth about 450 msp

Now when I attempt sign into my old gt KillUrFamily72, I receive a message displaying Ive been banned and I should check my email why. So, I do. Then I looked at my email and saw that I was 'Suspended for Marketplace theft' REAALLLY???? The nerve! I assure you everything that cost money from XBL that is on my old account WAS PAID IN FULL! Not only that, but I was still out of power when this email was received..... REAAALLYYYY?? I think not! And if you seriously think I'm going to be alive by the date December 31st 9999.....REEAALLLY? No I'm no coding expert but that just seems like your using a general code for all bans instead of branching new code for those who are banned permanently and that's just lazy coding. Now I'm sure that this was just a mistake but I would like my account unbanned post-hast. Yours truly, A man who spent money on your Marketplace items, sunk $60 for gold, and wont make a new account to buy more things if not unbanned. That's all folks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You would need to post in this forum - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

There's also a sticky about marketplace theft - forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I love the copy and paste response oh and I posted on 14 read the sticky and guess what... STILL DIDN'T STEAL FROM THE MARKETPLACE! I want you to at least read, think over my post, look and see if I'm telling the truth (because I am), and then I want my account unbanned.  

Sincerely, unhappy customer.

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually, I typed that post out from scratch. I did read your post, but I don't work for Microsoft so I can't do anything about it. The only ones who can, are the enforcement team who post in forum 14.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ugh. Well, thanks and thanks for responding, better than the guys at 14 have done thus far,  but I've seen the exact same post on statements like this so I assumed capasta was in play, but again thanks.

Sincerely, Unhappy customer.

Sorry this didn't help.

Any body want to unban me?

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

this is happening to thousands including me please visit http://banbox.forumotion.com for more stories about this.

most people like SONIC SCREAM 07 above me doesn't understand because it hasn't happened to him yet, he thinks he is invincible because he follows all the rules, just like everyone else, there are a few theories such as the new Black Ops map pack causing this/ hackers/ enforcement team having some fun banning everyone

there WILL be a class action lawsuit for this because they are REQUIRED to show us EXACTLY what we "stole" and to show us the "Evidence" that they pretend to have

read my post on here: forums.xbox.com/.../368300.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.