What would YOU say to convince ME to get battlefield 3?

Ok, i am so tempted to get bf3 instead of the hardened mw3 inplace for the normal, does anyone have anything that may persuade me to get it , thankoyu

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Didn't you say you were already convinced after watching the BF3 trailer.

^^ And i dont work in a game shop thus i have no interest in selling you the game. If you cant make your own mind up on things i can throw you a copy of NME to tell you what's cool and not ;)

i was convinced almost yes. its just hard. the mw3 hardened is so tempting. and with skyrim and acr as well, i dont know if ill have enough time and may as well wait the extra week and a bit. ?

BF3 for men.

MW3 for children.

Like i said before, just rent BF3, if you like it enough to warrant buying it, then go buy it.

why dont you just flip a coin and let the gods of chance make up your mind for ya

I was in 2 minds yesterday about getting BF3 and MW3 but decided to rent BF3 and see if A i like it and B if its worth me getting a copy once the price has come down

Should anyone into good shooters need convincing about buying a Battlefield game.  I'd trade all the games released until now this year for a copy of Battlefield and MW3. They are both what online gaming is all about sheer gaming heaven. Roll on the next few days...

What do you prefer, competing against friendlies for the highest score, or working with friendlies for the highest score?

Both games are fun, just in different ways, personally I have fallen away from CODs multiplayer in favour of BFs emphasis on teamplay. Still going to buy MW3 though, eventually, I really want revenge on Makarov.

I used to be indicisive, but these days I'm not too sure. Get the regular version of both games.....it makes sense. I understand why people pay an extra £30-40 for what is essentially tat!!!