What will happen if MW3 gets banned?

Now, I know there is a thread but I got a seperate question. I am highly anticipating this game and I am so gonna get it. No, I'm not a COD Fanboy. Apparently, Daily Mail are targetting to get this game banned because of the 7/7 attack in London and it may influence terrorism in Britain because it has the 7/7 Attack in the game. If this game gets banned from a change, what will happen? Does that mean if we buy the game, we will get arrested? WIll retail stores like Game, Gamestation still sell this game when it's banned? I know this game is one of the biggest releases this year. If it gets banned, where will we find the game to buy? I know, I never experienced a game getting banned.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

it wont, next question ...

You will have to import it, as you won't be able to purchase it from a UK retailer.

However, it will not get banned. Whatever concerns are raised will be addressed by the developer.

You didnt really answer my question, What will happen if it did get banned?

[quote user="xD4DDYx"]

You will have to import it, as you won't be able to purchase it from a UK retailer.

However, it will not get banned. Whatever concerns are raised will be addressed by the developer.

[/quote]

Brilliant answer, if GAME and Gamestation had sold it, will they get arrested?

Also, what do you mean by 'You will have to import it'? Do you mean I will have to order the game from another country? It wont work, right? All the games the region locked, e.g, PAL, NTSC, etc.

sorry i didnt answer it in that way coz it just wont get banned. and yes you wud have to import it ...

If it gets banned it won't be released in the UK as stated above. Move on, nothing to see here.

i was gonna preorder it 2day from gamestation, prob will 2morrow. all this "banning" dose is fuel the hype ... :)

gonna preorder bf3 as well so i can kill that until mw3 comes out ! (so 3 days ...)

i hope it does,its ruined my sons social life

it won't get banned but i will avoid it anyway

if was going to get banned then game.co.uk or gamestation wouldn't have it for sale hense the word .co.uk