what type of headset adapter do I need for a Sennheiser U320?

I have seen several different types of headset adaptors and they all seem specific to different brands, none of them being Sennheiser. Is the Xbox branded stereo headset adapter the one I need? It is the headset that I use with my 360 so the jack is whatever it has to be to fit the 360 controller


Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 63 Applies to:

The 360 jack is 2.5mm.  If you wanted to use the headset on the One you would need to purchase a 2.5mm - 3.5mm adapter.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.