What to buy?

Okay guys, tomorrow I am going to GAME and I dont know which game to buy. Will anyone recommend me a good game to buy?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Super Mario Bros Wii?

Get Mafia 2 classics version, includes all the DLC for £20

Buy some 48 hour codes.

[quote user="MA71LDA"]

[quote user="Genchy"]

[quote user="MA71LDA"]

Unless there is anything you particularly fancy or they have a decent sale on (I don't frequent GAME) I can only suggest saving your cash until after the summer or maybe wait til the 22nd for the new CoJ release. Shadow of the Damned looks interesting though.

[/quote]

Shadows of the Damned is certainly "interesting"  its a good game that is chock full of ahem "adult" humour.   Im loving it but think im in the minority which is a shame as it has a lot to offer and has had me genuinely laughing out loud as well as screaming like a lady in panic.   Deffo worth a rental if your not sure about  a purchase and want something with a different twist on established genre.

[/quote]

The last time I looked on Metacritic it had a soore of 78, which is reasonable. Definately a rental as you said and not to be played around the kiddies...or the girlfriend after she earwigged a video I was watching that mentioned 'dead babies', to which she replied ''thats really nice''. She seems to forget about games like Dantes Inferno when it suits....lol.

[/quote]

Dead babies is quite on the tame side, but when you have a talking gun/cane by the name of "johnson" who turns into  a gun called a "hot boner" and transforms into a "big boner" after a phone call to a house of ill repute you know things are going a bit strange 

Gunna order Forza 4 today but Game are doing Portal 2 for £24.99 if thats any help?

Fist of the north star, cheap ultraviolent and fun

Have you got Crysis 2?

I hate these threads what makes you think other people will pick a game you like, the only person who knows what genre you enjoy the best is yourself.

Shadows of the damned is one I would recommend too. Only if you like quirky shooters, in a resident evil style. Other than that - Portal 2, Dirt 3, if you like racing games. :)

[quote user="Genchy"]

[quote user="MA71LDA"]

Unless there is anything you particularly fancy or they have a decent sale on (I don't frequent GAME) I can only suggest saving your cash until after the summer or maybe wait til the 22nd for the new CoJ release. Shadow of the Damned looks interesting though.

[/quote]

Shadows of the Damned is certainly "interesting"  its a good game that is chock full of ahem "adult" humour.   Im loving it but think im in the minority which is a shame as it has a lot to offer and has had me genuinely laughing out loud as well as screaming like a lady in panic.   Deffo worth a rental if your not sure about  a purchase and want something with a different twist on established genre.

[/quote]

The last time I looked on Metacritic it had a soore of 78, which is reasonable. Definately a rental as you said and not to be played around the kiddies...or the girlfriend after she earwigged a video I was watching that mentioned 'dead babies', to which she replied ''thats really nice''. She seems to forget about games like Dantes Inferno when it suits....lol.

[quote user="MA71LDA"]

[/quote]