what this means and How I repair it??

IMPORTANT! Microsoft Account Update Required to Avoid Interruptions in Service‏ 

We are contacting you because we have been unable to charge your PayPal Account for your Gold – 1 Month service(s) being billed to you through Microsoft Online Services. The following PayPal Account is the current payment method on your billing account: 

PayPal Account: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

PayPal Billing Agreement Id: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

To avoid an interruption of your services or to reactivate suspended service(s), please provide a valid PayPal Account. If payment is due for other Microsoft services purchased with the above PayPal Account, those services may also be affected. 

To check pricing details, and to confirm your account information and payment options, go to: https://billing.microsoft.com 
If you have already resolved this issue, please disregard this notice and accept our thanks. 

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services. 

Xbox LIVE Team 

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PAYPAL AND MICROSOFT

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Is this an email you received? What was the email address it was from? Have you tried re-entering your Paypal info? Also, please check out our Paypal Sticky for more info: forums.xbox.com/.../26145.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

call support or update your paypal account by adding a balance  or a creditcard so it can be positive again

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.