What the - - This makes no sense!!

I removed my payment option via phone line, I also STOPPED my XBOX live GOLD account. I stopped it some time ago. A couple of months in fact. But when I looked at my account information it said I still have gold, and it is still going, auto renewal is now turned off, and that it ends this day.

I WANT THIS TO STOP. I love playing on XBOX live. I am closing that bank account. There are no more funds. And I have very little. I am using a library computer (I only have 15 minutes before I have to leave, but I will try to get back here after work.) to post this information. I have spoken to TWO people. Why won't the billing stop, is microsoft going to pay all the fines I am going to have and already have for overcharging me like this?? This isn't right, and it's not what I asked the support to do. I am currently trying to get things together so that I might be able to start using live again, I have cried over this issue. I am very angry. Please help me do something about it. This is complete crap and I shouldn't have to check on my account multiple times to see if I am still being billed for something I requested turned off. I owe the bank enough already, and I am not paying microsoft any more if you keep *** around with me.

Bill Gates has more money than our own American government. He doesn't need to ruin my life for a better lifestyle. he has enough players that can actually afford it. Stop harrassing me like this and turn it all off. It is a Silver Account. It SHOULD BE a Silver Account. I do not have the money to pay you or anyone else. And somehow I have to save for school, for work, for a phone, for bills. I can't have this constantly eating money I DO NO HAVE.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

And only now does it say it's a free account. Update your info and please. Please do not charge me what I do NOT have. >.<

I turned it off. I don't need it right now. I'll buy a card and I'll get it that way.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Your account is silver now so you should not be getting charged - hope your situation improves :)

Sorry this didn't help.

OP: I'm really sorry there is a confusion here. I want to make sure, have you been charged for auto renewal since you turned it off, or was it just the fact that you were showing as Gold? I want to make sure that if there were any outstanding charges, we point you in the proper direction to get them resolved. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.